1) Must have a microphone
2) Must follow regulations of your department
3) Follow instructions from members of higher rank
4) Actually show for patrols
5) Preferably 13 or older THOUGH, we will accept younger players if they can prove themselves
Send an application via the "Contact Us"
1) Complete all parts of the application
2) Go through a review in-game
3) Create a member profile on this website, as well as www.doshq.webs.com if you wish to access the database.
Transfers from DOSLC are exempted from this process.
Department of Services Radio Protocol for All GTA Gaming Clans
1) Use the in-game cell phone for communication between yourself and witnesses/victims/suspects/ DOS staff ect.
2) When a suspect/victim/ect is asked for their gamer-tag (if it’s not shown), can only refuse once, otherwise will be ‘arrested’ for ‘interference to an investigation.’ (Applying to interrogations both field and at stations)
3) Use xbox chat channels for conversations that should remain ‘discrete.’
4) party chats are advised for briefings.( FOR THIS TO WORK, THE FIRE/ EMS WILL ALL BE IN A PARTY, PD IN ITS OWN PARTY, THOUGH BOTH ON THE SAME ‘TEAM’ IF TEAM DEATHMATCH IS USED.)
5) Zello Walkie Talkie is the back up system and should be used for all large events. www.zello.com
*Team Deathmatch Radio Channel System
Channel 1: Main Dispatch (Team Chat)
Channel 2: Fire-ground 1/ Incident 1/ PD Tac 1 (Party Chat)
Channel 3: Interview/ Other 1 (Xbox Chat)
Channel 4: Interview/ Other 2 (Game Cell Phone)
Channel 5: Tac Comm 1 (Xbox Messaging)
To Communicate from any Tac or other channel, the unit in charge or incident commander should come back to the main channel and contact dispatch, or send an xbox message.
-Crooks comit majior and minor crimes.
-Civilians cause minor crimes, such as traffic violations, and other calls such as fires, medicals, and accidents. They are also the ones who report incidents.
-You will be assigned which position you are, depending on the meeting.
-Criminals and civilians are not allowed to steal emergency or public service vehicles without permission from the game supervisor.
-No explosives will be used under any curcumstances unless approved by
*here is a list of calls for you to try:
--911 hang up
--car jacking, assault, and homicide
--MVA with injuries
--MVA no injuries
--carbon monoxide alarm
--altered mental status
--accidental 911 call
Disciplinary Action Policy For All Department of Services (D.O.S) Gaming Clans
And other DOS Administrators
Effective June 14, 2013
D.O.S. recognizes the need to implement disciplinary policy to ensure organized participation in clan games. By becoming a D.O.S member, you agree to and promise to abide by clan rules and regulations, this applies to that agreement. D.O.S. members are strongly encouraged to familiarize themselves with this policy as failure of knowledge of this policy will not be an adequate reason to avoid disciplinary action. Any questions regarding this policy should be immediately forwarded to the commissioner as soon as possible. For a description of each infraction, please consult Section 2 of this policy document.
Upon receipt of an infraction, a member may have the infraction removed from them by continuing good behavior for one (1) month after the infraction date. After the one month has elapsed, D.O.S. administrators will remove the infraction from the member’s file. It is important to note that a member must not commit any infractions in order to receive this pardon.
Section One: Actions Taken Per Infraction
Actions resulting in a warning:
- Excessive Chatter on Radio Frequencies, unless otherwise specified
- Insubordination (First Offense)
- Malicious Damage to Property (First Offense)
- Excessing Cursing Outside of a Roleplay Scenario (First Offence)
- Failure to Kick as Instructed (First Offense)
Actions Resulting Immediate Kick From Game:
- Misconduct in Game (First Offense)
- Malicious Damage to Property (Second Offense)
- Fighting outside of a Roleplay Scenario (First Offence)
- Excessive Cursing Outside of a Roleplay Scenario (Second Offense)
Each of the following suspensions also include being kicked from the current game.
Actions resulting in a one game suspension:
- Insubordination (Second Offense)
- Misconduct in Game (Second Offense)
- General Harassment (First offense)
- Bullying (First Offense)
- Failure to Kick as Instructed (Second Offence)
- Unauthorized Kicking of Other Players (First Offense)
Actions resulting in a two game suspension:
- General Harassment (Second Offense)
- Misconduct in Game (Third offense)
- Insubordination (Third Offense)
Actions resulting in a three game suspension:
- Sexual Harassment (First offense)
- Threats to a Person’s Safety (First Offense)
- Threats to a Person's Well Being (First Offence)
Actions resulting in more than a three game suspension; determined by clan admin:
- Sexual Harassment (Second Offense)
- Threats to a Person’s Safety (Second Offense)
- Threats to a Person’s Well Being (Second Offence)
Section Two: Description of Infractions:
1) Excessive Chatter on Radio Frequencies
- Failure to adhere to DOS chat policies.
- Creating chatter that inhibits dispatch’s ability to relay information.
- Creating chatter that inhibits other participants ability to contact dispatch and each other.
- Not listening to the instructions of higher command or leaders, purposely to cause dispute.
- Failure to adhere to dispatcher’s instructions.
3) Malicious Damage to Property
- Damage to other player’s property/equipment in game play. (not including during specific scenes and scenarios)
4) Misconduct in Game
- Killing other members outside of the appropriate game scenario.
- Failure to conduct yourself accordingly within the specified scenario.
5) Excessing Cursing outside of a roleplay scenario
- Cursing seen as excessive and unreasonable as determined by clan administrators.
- Cursing directly used to verbally harm another participant.
- General cursing that occurs when scenarios are not in play.
6) Failure to Kick as Instructed
- When a player refuses to kick another player when instructed to by clan administrators.
7) Unauthorized Kicking of Other Players
- Occurs when players purposefully kick another player out of a game when not authorized to do so.
- Under all forms of harassment as outlined within Article 6: Anti-Harassment Policy.
- Different forms of harassment will be dealt with as outlined within this document.
9) Threats to a Person’s Safety
- Threats to kill or cause physical harm to a member in general, including themselves.
- Where it is believed there is a strong possibility the act will be carried out, proper action will be taken including but not limited to reporting the infraction to Xbox Administrators, Law Enforcement, etc.
10) Threats to a Person’s Wellbeing
- Threats of hacking Xboxs, PS3s, or PCs, or any other technology.
- You will be reported to the appropriate admins if hacking is confirmed or strongly believed.
Policy Statement:The Department of Services: Los Santos, hereby referred to as DOSLS throughout this policy, acknowledges that any sanctioned DOSLS game is a safe environment for all participants, and do not tolerate any harassment in any form. All forms of harassment, inclusive but not limited to on gender, racial, sexual orientation,physical and/or mental disability, will be swiftly dealt with upon receipt of a complaint. Bullying and or hazing are also prohibited within this policy and are dealt with in accordance to this policy.